In order to comply with the FCA’s robust Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) laws and regulations, Crowdify is required to verify the identity of individuals and businesses using the platform.
Similar to when you open a bank account, Crowdify needs to verify your identity by asking you to provide official ID documents – such as a passport or driver’s license – and proof of address documents, such as a utility bill which is no more than 3-months old.
When uploading a picture of your ID:
- Upload a photograph of your document.
- Ensure that your document is valid and has not expired.
- Ensure your document is well-lit, but without glare. Natural daylight is best.
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cropping any corners or sides.
- Ensure the ID document is fully visible and in focus.
- You can choose to upload your picture using your mobile phone’s camera.
- Make sure your picture doesn’t have any logos or watermarks on it.
- Do not hide or cover any information on the ID.
Become Part Of Our Investor Community
In order to become a member of our investor community, you must meet current FCA guidelines by completing a sign-up and onboarding procedure. This process will identify you as a specific type of investor, providing you will full access to our social property investments listed on the platform.